Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Alisveris // Haul #5 - L'Occitane, Tangle Teezer, Catrice, etc.

Bugün yine dayanamayip birkac sey aldim. Eve kapanmak lazim aslinda. Ama o da olmuyor ki, Paypal denen bir sey var. -_-

Today I bought a few things again. It would be best if I just locked myself up and didn't have the chance to shop at all, but there's a thing called Paypal. Oh well. -_-

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil
Bu dus yagi hakkinda Banyo Rutinim yazimda da konusmustum. Benim simdiki sisem bitmek üzere oldugu icin yeni bir tane aldim. Allahim, kokusu... Kokusuna hastayim! Hakkinda cok yakinda bir yazi gelecek.

I'm sure some of you have heard about this shower oil before on YT or on blogs. My current bottle is almost used up, so I bought another one. Review soon.

---

L'Occitane Women's Day Soap
Bu sabun 8 Mart Kadinla Günü icin özel yapilmis ve bunun satisiyla kazanilan paralar Afrika'daki kadinlara gidecekmis. Tabii bir tane aldim. Belki dogrudur, belki degildir, orasini bilemem, ama böyle seylere önem verdigim icin yine de destekliyorum.

I bought this soap that was specially sold for Women's Day on the 8th of March. The girl at the counter told me that the money made with these soaps will go to women in need in Africa, so I got it as well. I don't know whether this is true or if this is just a sympathy trick, but still, I usually try to support these kinds of campaigns.

Testers/Samples
Karite Ultra Rich Body Cream
Shampoo
Divine Cream


Tangle Teezer Pink
Bunu uzun zamandir istiyordum, bu yüzden kardesim bana hediye etti bugün. Aslinda dogum günüm ayin 16sinda, yani bu Cumartesi, ama o simdiden verdi, daha dogrusu lafi agzindan aldim. O da ögrendigim icin simdiden verdi. :D Yazisi yakinda.

I've been wanting this for the longest time and for my birthday (that's on this Saturday) my sister bought me this. And because I got it out of her before my birthday, she gave it to me now. Review soon!


Catrice Eyebrow Filler
Bunu kardesim dün kendisi icin almis ve bugün onun kaslarina verdigi dogal görüntüyü görünce hemen ben de aldim bir tane. Daha dogrusu bunu da o bana aldi. Yazisi yakinda blogda.

My sister bought this for herself yesterday and when I saw how natural and polished it looked on her brows today, I wanted to have one too, so she got me this as well. Thanks sis <3 Review soon!

---

Ebelin Make-Up & Concealer Brush
Bu DM magazasinin kendi markasi. Fircalarini genelde pek önemsemiyorum, ama bu hafta yeni fircalar cikarmis bu marka, bu yüzden hemen standina baktik kardesimle. O kendisine dün bir Stippling Brush aldi bu markadan, ben ise bu muhtesem fircayi aldim. Asagida detayli resimlerini görebilirsiniz. Shiseido'nun veya Dior'un makyaj fircasina benzetiyorum, ama bu Shiseido gibi yamuk degil düz. Cok yumusak, ama ayni zamanda cok esnek degil, biraz sert, bu yüzden bana göre cok cok uygun! Hakkinda bir yazi yazmayi planlamiyorum aslinda. Ama bir yazi isterseniz yazabilirim, sadece yorumlarda belirtmeniz yeterli.

This is a brand of the German drugstore DM. I usually don't pay attention to their brushed, but this week they released a few new ones, so me and my sister of course went to check it out. She bought herself a Stippling Brush while I bought this little baby! You can see more detailed pics down belos. I find that it resembles the Shiseido or the Dior make-up brush, however, the Shiseido one is angled while this one isn't. It's so soft, but at the same time quite stiff, so it's the perfect brush for me! I don't plan to write a review about it, but if you want me to, then just leave a comment down below and I will.



Yazilarini yakinda blogumda okuyabilirsiniz. Hepinizi öpüyorum!
You can read the reviews of these products on my blog soon. Best wishes!

- iheartsu
----------
Next Post: The Brush Guard

4 comments:

  1. o sondaki fırçayı merak ettim ben canım :) çok güzel şeyler almışsın yine güle güle kullan =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fırça harikaymış keşke burada da olsa..:-((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ama daha gecen gün sen Dior'un fircasini aldin ya :D O bundan daha iyidir kesin :D
      Ama haklisin, keske gelse. =/

      Delete
    2. :-)) aldım ama fırça almalara doyamıyorum kii.. çokkk fena çokkk..

      Delete